Ulefone is another one of the top smartphone brands in China. They manufacture great smartphones that are budget-friendly. Ulefone produces affordable smartphones that are not just stylish but also have decent specifications. They are in the smartphone business for about 10 years now. The company is currently active in the Asian markets but they certainly have the potential to go bigger.
[irp posts=”8587″ name=”Voyo A1 PLUS Ultimate – A Great Fancy Looking 1080p Laptop for Under $200″]
The Ulefone Metal is a great phone from Ulefone that has great specifications at an amazing price of just $110 currently. The smartphone has a gorgeous uni-metallic body. It is available in three colors that are silver, black and gray. The amazing thing about Ulefone Metal is that the phone runs on the currently latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. Less than 10% of all smartphones in the world are running this OS currently. The phone also supports 4G and has a fingerprint sensor.
Ulefone Metal 4G Specifications
- Display: 5-inch 720p IPS display with great vibrant colors and contrast. The display of the Ulefone Metal is a Corning Gorilla Glass 3, meaning it has great protection to drops and scratches.
- Operating Software: Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-Core processor with MediaTek MT6753 chipset.
- RAM: 3GB RAM, great for multitasking and gaming.
- Internal Memory: 16GB internal memory – decent enough for many movies, videos, and applications.
- SD Card Support: Yes, Up to 128GB MicroSD card supported.
- Camera: 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash + 2MP front camera.
- Additional Features:
> Fingerprint sensor.
> Smart Battery Power Saving Mode.
- Battery: 3050mAh battery – non-removable.
Pricing & Where To Buy:
The Ulefone Metal is a great phone with an Octa-Core processor, 3GB RAM, and Android 6.0 OS at an unbelievable price of just $109.99! If you want to get yours, head over to GearBest where they have this for just $109.99. The price to performance ratio of this thing is amazing. Great deal indeed.
This article is sponsored by GearBest.
You might also like
More from Uncategorized
The latest trend in the smartphone industry is the introduction of a gigantic display housed in a smaller form factor. …
Security is one of the most crucial aspects in a smartphone. While the titans of the smartphone industry have introduced …
Apple will unveil its next high-end flagship smartphone in a month and we're still going strong on leaks and rumors. …