Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Handset Announced
No doubt Samsung do not let its fans down by just only building expensive smartphones. Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro has also been announced along with Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. It is announced today in China. According to China Telecom, Galaxy J3 Pro is priced around $150 and its not been confirmed when it will be available. Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro has polycarbonate body and metal-like finish with Gold or Gray color options. The new mid range smartphone has 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, a Quad core processor, 2GB of RAM and a 2600mAH battery and other mid-range hardware specifications which are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD.
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS.
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture.
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture.
- Dimensions: 142.2 x 71.3 x 8mm; Weight: 139g.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio.
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC.
- 2600mAh battery.
You might also like
More from News
Square Enix has officially revealed that the Xbox One X will run their critically acclaimed 2015 title Rise of the Tomb …
After the Sharp Aquos, Xiaomi was among the first back in late 2016 to start stretching displays to the next …