OnePlus 2 Gets OxygenOS 3.0.2 Update
Next-gen flagship is still under Oneplus 2 smartphone’s company ownership. To keep its users satisfied, the company as promised rolled out the OxygenOS 3.0.2 update which is based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Not only the OxygenOS update has similar features like in Android Marshmallow but also company added some additional features too. Following are the updated features:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade.
- Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life.
- System wide performance improvements.
- Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition.
- New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization.
- MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials.
- Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board.
- You can now lock apps in recents so they won’t be cleared away. They’ve also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
- Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don’t accidentally roam onto unintended networks.
- Swiftkey updated to 6.3.3.
More from News
The latest trend in the smartphone industry is the introduction of a gigantic display housed in a smaller form factor. …
Security is one of the most crucial aspects in a smartphone. While the titans of the smartphone industry have introduced …
Without a doubt, Apple has one of the best looking websites. With a slew of rumors suggesting a whole lot …