Gionee S6 Pro To Be Launched On June 13
Gionee company announced date to release its new S6 Pro next-gen flagship smartphone. S6 Pro just recieve certification from TENAA which is expected to be announced on June 13 in China. New S6 Pro will have quite a bump in hardware features as compared to S6. Gionee S6 Pro is slightly thicker (7.6mm) than S6 which is 6.9mm. Following are rumored specifications of the S6 Pro:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display.
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 processor.
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage, expandable via micro SD card.
- Android (6.0) Marshmallow.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions:153×75.3×7.6; Weight 150 grams.
- 13 MP rear camera.
- 8 MP front camera.
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C.
- 3130 mAh battery.
More from News
After the Sharp Aquos, Xiaomi was among the first back in late 2016 to start stretching displays to the next …
Xiaomi seems to be working on a new lineup of smartphones according to a recent listing on their website. While …